Payment Information

Information on how payments can be made

If your wages are not withheld from your pay check by your employer, or you need to make a lump sum payment, you have the following payment options:

Option 1: You may send a payment directly to the State Disbursement Unit.

That address is:

Rhode Island Family Court

c/o RI Child Support Payment Service Unit

P.O. Box 5073

Hartford, Connecticut 06102-5073

Please be sure to include your case number or docket number on the check or money order.

Option 2: Pay with a Credit Card.

Option 3: Make a child support payment with a debit card.

Option 4: Employers: Set up EFT process